Meeting the special needs of our surgery patients.
Our Surgical Recovery @ Home Program is quickly returning patients to their optimal functional independence. Our protocols allow patients to recover at home with the reassurance that their post-operative care needs are being met by highly professional skilled nurses and therapists
in accordance with their physicians’ orders and nationally recognized standards of care.
Taking advantage of our program:
Approximately 50% of the population over the age of 65 will have surgery at some point in their future lifetime. The physiological changes that occur during the normal aging process place the older adult at increased risk for the development of post-operative complications.
The Regency Surgical Recovery Program provides a highly effective alternative to inpatient care, allowing the elderly patient to recover safely at home. At the same time it is far more cost efficient to have patients healing in their home than staying in a hospital or nursing/rehab center.
Benefits to Patients/Caregivers and Physicians
- In-home post-operative care services such as assessment teaching and training by a licensed professional nurse
- Focused on improving the elderly patient’s surgical recovery at home
- A customized approach with in-home post-operative nursing and therapy care
- Clinical outcome feedback for physicians
- Regular progress reports to physicians
- Chicago founded agency understands the local population